Come out and play after the play! We’ve packed 4 City Blocks with fun for all ages— from kiddies to foodies, we’ve got something for everyone! Expect amazing street performances, masterful musicians, and exciting programming.
Do you have a keen eye for unique items, handicrafts, and art for sale? Come and shop without the drop! With over 100 vendors and 20+ food vendors, you can refuel, recharge, and keep going!
Join us and discover the magic of Nutrien Fringe Theatre and Street Festival as 50,000 outdoor attendees turn Broadway Avenue into one of Saskatoon’s favourite summer festivals!
Who is it for?
Free admission to Street events;
Show ticket prices varies
How to get tickets?
- Tickets are available online until 9pm the day prior to the performance.
- On the day of the show tickets are only available at the door one hour prior to the show’s start.
- Box Office hours for July 30th and July 31st are 9:00am-5:00pm. Box Office hours from August 1st to August 10th will be 4:00pm to 9:00pm.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: July 30 – August 8, 2020
Venue: Broadway District, Saskatoon
- Broadway Theatre: 715 Broadway Avenue
- Kinsmen Hall: 614 11th Street East
- Grace- Westminster Church: 505 10th Street (corner of 10th and Eastlake)
- Victoria School Gymnasium: facing 12th Street
- Maps available on the website and posted at every venue
Public transport accessible