Join us for the 42nd running of the Saskatchewan Marathon and enjoy a course that runs along the beautiful South Saskatchewan River in Saskatoon.
- Half Marathon
- Goodlife Fitness 10K Race
- Craven SPORT Services 5k Race
- Nutrien Marafun Program for kids
The Saskatchewan Marathon is sanctioned by Sask Athletics and Athletics Canada and is a qualifier for the Boston Marathon. Stay tuned for the 2020 sanction number.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Full Marathon (42.2 Km) – 16 years and older $100 – $120
Half-Marathon Run (21.1 Km) – 14 years and older $85 – $110
Goodlife Fitness 10Km Run – 12 years and older $55 – $70
Craven SPORT services 5K – Ages 6 and older on race day $40 – $55
All athletes under the age of 18 will be able to register for the Craven SPORT Services 5K for just $25! This discount will automatically be added to your registration total when you input your age.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2020
- Volunteer orientation – Friday May 29, Prairieland Park – 7 PM
- Race Expo and Package Pickup – Saturday May 30, Prairieland Park – 10 AM – 5 PM
- Race Day – Sunday May 31, Diefenbaker Park, first race starts at 7:30 AM
Venue & Address
Diefenbaker Park, Saskatoon
More to do