The 11th Annual Saskatoon Fantastic Film Festival (SFFF) runs November 23 – 28, 2020 at the Broadway Theatre.
Founded in 2009, the Saskatoon Fantastic Film Festival (SFFF), previously Dark Bridges Film Festival, contributes to Saskatoon’s cultural landscape by presenting the best in international independent cinema through screening a wide gamut of award-winning contemporary films in a variety of categories, ranging from feature length narrative and documentary, to animation and short films.
Please note that if we are not able to safely run the festival then we may have to alter or cancel our plans. The health and safety of the audience is our top priority and we will be operating with a range of safety measures.
- Mandatory Masks – Masks are mandatory for all visitors. While this is over-and-above current provincial guidelines, the safety of the public and our staff is our top priority. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
- Reduced Capacity – In order to assist with social distancing, the number of passes and tickets sold will be limited. We do not have the current number that will be available but we are estimating it to be 100 seats.
- Fewer screening slots with longer breaks – In order to allow for extra entrance and exit times as well time for cleaning in between screenings the festival will consist of screenings at the following approximate times:
- Online Voting – In order to minimize close contact, we will use an online voting system for our Audience Choice Awards.
- Deferral of Saturday Morning All You Can Eat Cereal Cartoon Party – As we are not currently able to safely minimize risk during the party we will be deferring the 3rd annual party for the time being.
- Deferral of Drunken Cinema screenings – As we are not currently able to safely minimize the risk during these screenings we will be deferring them for the time being.
- Deferral of 48 Hour Movie Making Challenge – With the theatre running on a more limited scale for the time being we are holding off on running the 48 Hour Movie Making Challenge. We hope to be able to run this event in 2021 at an earlier date than normal.
Who is it for?
Tickets: Individual tickets: $10. Festival Pass: $110.
Tickets for individual screenings: members: $7, non-members: $10.
All-access Festival Pass: members: $95, non-members $110.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: November 23 – 28, 2020
Movies and full schedule announced here
Venue & Address
Broadway Theatre, 715 Broadway Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7N 1B3
Accessible by Public Transport