The 24-day festival, presented in partnership with the Canadian National Exhibition, is the first of its kind in the Toronto market.
The Aurora Winter Festival will offer a wide selection of attractions that will transform Ontario Place into the ultimate winter wonderland. Highlights will include
- an outdoor ice-skating pond;
- 50-foot LED light dome programmed with flowing Aurora lights;
- Santa’s workshop, where children will engage in creative crafts and see St. Nick himself; carnival rides;
- a tube park with a 170-foot-long slide covered in artificial snow;
- and Main Street, lined with over 50 Christmas-inspired market vendors.
Who is it for?
Tickets begin at $14.99 for Children and Seniors, and go up to $19.99 for General Admission. Or come with a family of 5 for $59.99.
Tickets include access to the entire festival site including the Mystical Worlds, Santa’s Workshop, The Ice Pond (must bring skates, or rent ours!), access to Main Street Market Vendors and Food Trucks and the heated Entertainment Tent.
Additional costs include any food or drink, market vendor merchandise, Tube Park rides, Amusement Park rides and Skate rentals.
How to get tickets?
Presale tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, October 17th from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and the general sale will start at 10 a.m. on Thursday, October 18th.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:Wednesdays to Sundays, November 29th to December 30th | 04:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Venue: Ontario Place, East Island, 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3B9
Public transport accessible