Come on out; relax and enjoy a fun-filled time with family and friends.
Fall is a great time to visit the farm. The air is cool and crisp; the colours in nature are glorious. Come celebrate the harvest. Join us on October weekends for our Harvest Festival .
Check out all our fun activities available. Our farm is open daily in October with lots of good food and lots of family fun.
- Enjoy our Barnyard Adventure playground with lots of room for the kids to run and use their imagination
- Our farm animals love visitors especially when they bring treats. We also offer you an opportunity to learn with all of our great farm animal fact boards.
Tootle around our tricycle and pedal kart tracks.
- Slide down Billy Goat Mountain, one of our most popular kid activities
- Enjoy mazes? Check out our No Left Turn cedar maze in our Barnyard Adventure Playground. Can’t measure it in acres but challenges can come in small packages.
- Play train and tractor
- Scavenger Hunts – A fun and interesting way to explore the farm. Check out our Greens on the Farm 9 Hole Scavenger Hunt.
- Tranquility Trail – enjoy an extended walk around our farm’s fields. We’re in a beautiful area and the air is fresh. Get out and stretch your legs.
Activities available for an extra charge:
- Pick your own Pumpkins from our fields or from already picked piles around the farm,
Sunday, November 1 – Apple Cider pressing day. Come watch the Geissberger brothers as they press fresh apple cider for us with their mobile cider unit. The apples are washed, crushed, pressed and the cider is pasteurized all on the trailer. A good chance to take home naturally delicious sweet apple cider with no preservatives or sugar added. Enjoy the final day of our Harvest Festival activities. Bring back your pumpkins and we’ll compost them for you.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Forsythe Family Farms 2009 Inc
1025 Cragg Rd
Uxbridge, ON, Canada