Produced by the City of Toronto. The Licious programs began in 2003 as a way to boost Toronto’s restaurant industry during typically slow periods of business. In the years since the programs’ inception, participating restaurants have served 6.2 million meals during the promotion periods, generating more than $275 million in economic activity for the local restaurant industry. The Licious programs were ranked in the top three all-time favourite festivals, fairs and events in Field Day’s fourth annual Toronto entertainment survey.
The Winterlicious 2020 Culinary Event Series features seven one-of-a-kind cooking and dining experiences hosted by some of Toronto’s top venues and chefs.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Culinary Events: Varies
2020 Prix Fixe Promotion
. Lunch menus are priced at $23, $28 and $33, with dinner available at $33, $43 and $53.
Special Events: Varies
How to get tickets?
Culinary Events: Varies
Prix Fixe: Restaurants start accepting reservations for the Prix Fixe Promotion January 16 2020
WHEN & WHERE
- David Gibson’s Favourites: A Farmhouse Supper on January 31, February 7
- The Pleasure of Survival, Palais Royale on February 1
- Afternoon Tea at the Castle, Casa Loma on February 1-2, February 8-9
- Edible History – Taste Where Toronto All Began, St. Lawrence Market on January 31, February 2, 7-9
- A Chocolate Tasting Affair – Crimson Teas, 415 Spadina Ave on February 2, 6, 8, 13
- Feed your Soul – A Louisiana Experience – Cirillo’s Academy, 118 The Esplanade on February 3
- The Art of Pizza Making – Cibo Wine Bar, 133 Yorkville Ave on February 4
- Feast by the Fire – Babel,305 York Mills Rd on February 4
- Dinner with the Mackenzies – Mackenzie House, 82 Bond St on February 5, 12-13
- The Austins Entertain – Spadina Museum, 285 Spadina Rd on February 6
- Historic Tavern Meal – Montgomery’s Inn Museum, 4709 Dundas St W on February 8
- Hungry for Comfort: Surviving a Canadian Winter- Fort York National Historic Site on February 9
- Scotch Tasting Dinner: David Duncan House, 125 Moatfield Dr on February 10, February 12
- Tequila Tasting Dinner with Chef Claudio Aprile – Xango, 461 King St W on February 11
Venue : Various Restaurants Toronto
You may like: