It’s the most adorable time of the year! This Sea Otter Awareness Week, come say ‘hello’ to our rescued sea otters and watch as they wrestle and play – all while you learn about this endearing and essential creature.
- Daily sea otter feeds and enrichment sessions at the sea otter habitat throughout the day.
- Sea otter family programs— fun for the young and the young-at-heart — at 10:45 a.m. daily.
- Learn about the role sea otters play in coastal ecosystems at the Life in the Kelp Forest program at 12:30 p.m. daily at the Strait of Georgia exhibit.
- Meet Vancouver Aquarium mascot Ollie the Sea Otter every morning during Sea Otter Awareness Week.
- Get up close with the rescued sea otters during a sea otter encounter (Animal encounters are limited and must be booked in advance)
- During your visit, why not visit the giftshop and ‘aquadopt’ one of the sea otters by purchasing an Aquadopt Kit? All proceeds go to looking after our sea otters and our conservation mission.
Who is it for?
Tickets : Adult: $38 | Senior / Student: $30 | Child (4 – 12): $21 | Child (0 – 4): $0
How to get tickets?
At the door: Main Admissions
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: September 21 – 29, 2019 | 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
Venue: Vancouver Aquarium
845 Avison Way, Stanley Park, Vancouver
Public transport accessible