Discover tales of fire, smallpox, and murder on this gothic theatrical adventure. Socially distanced night-time walking tour led by a professional actor on the streets of Vancouver’s oldest neighbouhood.
- Gruesome stories of the Great Fire
- The notorious ladies of the Gold Rush
- A murder mystery unsolved to this day
- The haunting legend of Gaoler’s Mews
- The chilling history of George Vancouver
- Stories of smallpox outbreaks & heartbreaks
- Hotels and streets that haven’t changed from the 1800s
Tickets : $29
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Until July 31, 2020
Tuesdays – Saturdays | 7 PM – 8:30 PM
Venue: Meeting Place: Cathedral Square, across from the Holy Rosary Cathedral at Dunsmuir and Richards