- Sample 100 + breweries and cideries pouring more than 300 beers and ciders.
- Visit the BC Ale Trail-er pouring beer from along B.C.’s Ale Trails.
- Stroll down BC Farmcrafted Cider’s cider row.
- The US Brewers Association has chosen the VCBW as their exclusive Canadian festival partner four years in a row! They are crossing the border to present 30+ beers, many of which have never been poured in Canada.
- Check out live interactive painting with the Vancouver Mural Festival.
Who is it for?
As with all VCBW events, you must be 19+ years of age to enter, 2 pieces of ID are required for entry. Serving It Right rules apply, remember to drink responsibly, and be sure to plan a safe way home. DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!
Day Pass: $39
Weekend Passes $65
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday June 8, 2019 | 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Campfire Shitkickers | The Carnival Band | DJ Sheldon Knight | Eleven Twelves | Foxy Moron | Freestyle Focus Group | Spillionaires | The Tanglers | Woodhead | Mark Woodyard & Friends | Vinyl Ritchie | Young Friend
Sunday June 9, 2019 | 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
BB | The Carnival Band | Dead Soft | Hebegebe | Freestyle Focus Group | Rain City | Woodhead | Mark Woodyard & Friends | Young Friend
Venue & Address :
PNE Centre Grounds – 2901 E Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V5K 5J1 Canada