• Get to know the Ocean Wise initiatives and programs, and learn how you can get involved in ocean conservation.
• Discover the newest residents in the Graham Amazon Gallery – a flutter of beautiful butterflies.
• Enjoy energetic live performances from Bobs and Lolo. This dynamic duo will have the whole family dancing.
• Be amongst the first to watch A Reef Reborn 4-D – the amazing new movie in our 4-D Theatre.
• Get hands on with local marine invertebrates like sea anemones and sea stars with our mobile aquariums and Wet Labs.
• Connect with the One Ocean Expeditions crew in real time as they join us from onboard a vessel off the coast of Ireland.
• Be entertained by our puppet troupe, enjoy arts and crafts, and face painting – fun for the young and the young-at-heart. Did we mention there’ll be cake?
Who is it for?
Tickets : Adult: $38 | Senior / Student: $30 | Child (4 – 12): $21 | Child (0 – 4): $0
How to get tickets?
At the door: Tickets available at the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:Saturday, June 8 | 10am – 5pm
Venue: The Vancouver Aquarium, 845 Avison Way, Stanley Park, Vancouver.
Public transport accessible