In response to COVID-19, Rogers is offering free services and customer support including free access to TV shows and movies, Canada-wide long distance, and global roaming.
FREE SERVICES FROM ROGERS DURING COVID-19:
If you are a Rogers Customer – For wireless and home phone consumers, and small businesses:
- Rogers and its brands, Fido and chatr, are waiving long distance voice calling fees across Canada from now until April 30.
- For Canadians who need to be outside Canada or are making their way home, Rogers and Fido will waive Roam Like Home, Fido Roam and pay-per-use roaming fees in all available destinations for postpaid consumers and small businesses from now until April 30.
- Rogers and Fido have temporarily removed data usage caps for customers on limited home internet plans so they can stream, surf and connect without worrying about internet overage charges. These measures are in place from now until May 31.
- Rogers and Fido are also ensuring that services will not be suspended or disconnected for any customers experiencing financial difficulties over the next 90 days.
- Rogers will support our customers facing financial uncertainty because of COVID-19 with more flexible payment options.
You may like:
For Small Business Customers:
In collaboration with Microsoft, Rogers is offering Microsoft Teams and Office 365 free for six months.
- Access to Office 365 cloud storage and apps. This includes unlimited chat, built-in group and one-on-one audio or video calling, 10 GB of team file storage, and 2 GB of personal file storage per user. You also get real-time collaboration with the Office apps for web, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
For The Home:
- Rogers Ignite TV and Digital TV customers can enjoy free access to a rotating selection of channels starting now until April 30:
Family: Disney, Disney Jr., Family Channel, Family Jr., YTV, Treehouse, Teletoon, and ABC Spark
Premium and News: FX, CP24, CTV News Channel, and CBC News Network
Multicultural: New Tang Dynasty, TV Asia
New channels will continue to be added to the rotation.
Joe Natale, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Rogers said, “We know that there is a lot of uncertainty in our daily lives right now. This is a challenge that affects every Canadian and every business across our country, and we all have a vital role to play in supporting each other through it. The connectivity we provide Canadians is critical now more than ever, and these steps will help to make life a little easier for our customers.”