Celebrate Raptors’ first NBA championship on Monday, June 17, 2019 with a parade and rally.
Raptor’s Championship Parade route:
Parade Start: Monday, June 17, 2019 | 10:00 AM
10 a.m. Parade departs Exhibition Place, Princes’ Gates, runs along Lakeshore Boulevard West, then left on York Street and University Avenue to Queen Street West and ends at Nathan Phillips Square.
There will be a series of rolling closures that will affect streets at and around Exhibition Place, as well as Lake Shore Boulevard West, York Street and University Avenue.
Championship Rally at Nathan Phillips Square:
The parade will culminate with a rally at Nathan Phillips Square that will begin at approximately 12:30 p.m. (or when the procession arrives).
Royal Canadian Air Force Snowbirds flyby at approximately 12:30 p.m.
There will be a series of rolling closures that will affect streets at and around Exhibition Place, as well as Lake Shore Boulevard West, York Street and University Avenue. Eastbound Gardiner Expressway exits at Spadina and York-Bay-Yonge will be closed (9 a.m. to noon)
The following full closures and restrictions are expected to be in effect around the square starting as early as 9 a.m.:
• Bay Street will be fully closed between Dundas Street and Richmond Street West.
• Queen Street West will be fully closed between Yonge Street and University Avenue.
• Chestnut and Elizabeth Streets will be fully closed.
• Armoury Street will have restricted access.
The TTC will be adding additional resources to accommodate people travelling to and from the parade including extra staff, streetcars and more frequent subway service. The following TTC routes will be on diversion as a result of the festivities:
- 5 Avenue Rd,
- 6 Bay,
- 29 Dufferin,
- 121 Fort York-Esplanade,
- 501 Queen, 504 King,
- 509 Harbourfront, 510 Spadina
- 511 Bathurst.
- 510 Spadina will not be available at Union Station.
- Anyone travelling in that area should use the 509 Harbourfront instead to connect with the 510 at Spadina Ave. and Queens Quay (Spadina Loop).
The Union Station Bus Terminal will remain open and all routes running during the parade. For access to Exhibition Station, please check the schedules for Lakeshore West and some Lakeshore East trains. Alternatively, the public can join the parade along the route from Union Station.