Built by the same minds behind the uber-successful Canada Golf Card, the launch of the all-new Canada Attractions Pass means that this summer is the best time for you to explore the great Canadian backyard.
Families and adventure seekers will enjoy big savings on attractions, experiences, and accommodations while they make their plans for safe summer adventures as the restrictions loosen across Canada. The first of its kind in Canada, the pass is national and is all in one easy-to-use smartphone app.
Launching Canadawide, pass holders will find savings of 10% to 50% on admissions at locations like:
- Calgary Tower
- TELUS Spark
- Columbia Icefields Skywalk
- The Sea to Sky Gondola in Squamish
- Hydrofly Kelowna
- Vespa YEG
- Journey Bike Guides in Jasper
- Big Muddy Badlands Guided Tours
If all of this is not enough, keep in mind that the Pass can only continue to grow in size and value. New venues and experiences will be added daily.
The Canada Attractions Pass
What: A discount pass for various attractions, activities and hotels across Western Canada.
- Multiple saving offers at each venue
- One simple membership
- Pay directly at the experience, attraction or hotel or in advance on the organization’s website with a promo code – when available.
- GPS driving instructions to the venues
How Much: The pass costs $39.95.
When: Valid for 365 years after purchase.