Tim Hortons has announced 2021 Roll Up To Win Prizes as the popular reward game launched today.
This year, the game has gone all digital and fans can earn one Roll for each eligible item purchased when scanning for Tims Rewards using their Tim Hortons app or their physical Tims Rewards card. Those who want to play can also earn Rolls by purchasing select cold beverages, breakfast sandwiches and breakfast wraps, in addition to purchases of hot beverages.
Tim Hortons says that 2021 prize pool is the largest ever and includes all-new 2022 Volkswagen Taos Highline vehicles, smartphones and TVs, gift cards and subscriptions to streaming services.
The prize pool also includes more than 10.3 million coffee prizes, 3.4 million donut prizes, 1.7 million reusable Tim Hortons cups, 45,000 $25 Tim Card® prizes, or Tims Rewards points.
New this year, those who place an order for delivery directly through the Tim Hortons app will also receive a Roll for each eligible item they purchase and every Roll wins and the “Please Play Again” message has been retired.
2021 Roll Up To Win Prizes:
- All-new 2022 Volkswagen Taos Highline vehicles — 15 to be won
- Week-long Canadian getaways at eligible Fairmont Hotels & Resorts properties plus 15,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles (redeemable when it is safe to travel) — 10 to be won
- Weekend getaways with Ovation Reward Certificates and Fairmont gift cards (redeemable when it is safe to travel) — 125 to be won
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G smartphones — 50 to be won
- Samsung Galaxy A51 smartphones — 75 to be won
- Samsung 65″ Smart 4K UHD TVs — 75 to be won
- Skullcandy “Indy Fuel” True Wireless Earbuds — 1,200 to be won
- Xbox Series S consoles — 40 to be won
- $1,000 American Express® Retail Prepaid gift cards — 250 to be won
- Parks Canada Family / Group Discovery Passes — 750 to be won
- $100 Parkland gas gift cards redeemable at either Pioneer, Ultramar, Chevron, Fas Gas fuel stations — 300 to be won
- Cineplex Movies for a Year — 50 to be won
- Cineplex Store Digital Movie Rentals — 250,000 to be won
- $100 Home Hardware digital gift cards — 1,000 to be won
- $20 Uber Eats eGift Codes — 25,000 to be won
- 1-year The Athletic digital subscriptions — 1,000 to be won
- 1-year Crave subscriptions w/ HBO Starz, and Super Ecran — 10 to be won
- SN Now+ 6-month subscriptions — 100,000 to be won
- 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trials —250,000 to be won
- 1-month Spotify Premium subscriptions — 20,000 to be won
- 100,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles — 13 to be won
WHEN TO PLAY:
Roll Up To Win kicks off today and runs through April 4. All Rolls must be revealed by April 18.
HOW TO PLAY:
Those who want to play can earn one or more Rolls on each eligible purchase by scanning for Tims Rewards using their Tim Hortons app or physical Tims Rewards card.
You can reveal your Rolls to win great prizes on the Tim Hortons app or at the Roll Up To Win website.
Sign up if you don’t have a Tim Hortons account here.