Amazon Canada has announced the company is hiring 15,000 full-time and part-time employees across Canada throughout the fall.
Amazon says all frontline employees will receive $17 per hour to $21.65 per hour with comprehensive benefits starting on day one.
As per the news release, full-and part-time employees will also receive an additional $1.60 – $2.20 per hour, starting immediately, regardless of their tenure with the company.
Benefits for every full-time employee, regardless of their position, level or tenure include:
- Wages from $17 per hour to $21.65 per hour, with a $100 bonus for new and current employees who show proof of vaccination
- Comprehensive health benefits starting on day one with no waiting period
- RRSP matching
- Stock units
- Kids & Company special packages including a guaranteed spot at Kids & Company Child Care locations within six months of registration, a 10 per cent discount off monthly in-center tuition, waived registration fees, back-up care options and access to virtual workshops and events
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan provided by LifeWorks and available 24/7 to help Amazon employees and their family members feel supported, by phone, online, and in-person
- Access to up-skilling training programs that meet employees where they are, through Amazon’s commitment to invest $75M to skills-train 100,000 Amazonians by 2025
- Additional paid parental leave benefits for eligible employees
Amazon is also hosting its first Canadian edition of Career Day on September 15. The event will give job seekers an inside look at the Operations, corporate and technology positions currently open across the country, with a variety of panel sessions, keynote addresses and fireside chats. Those who are interested can register for free online.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit amazondelivers.jobs/canada and sign up.