Join us after-hours for a fun Fall evening! Perfect for a night out with your special someone, a girls’ night, or grab a big group of friends!
The farmyard opens for visits with the animals at 5:00 pm, until the hunt starts at 6:15. From there, we will go on a sunset tractor-pulled wagon ride out through the back pasture to the pumpkin patch. Once everyone has found their pumpkin, we will head back to Prairie Palace for pumpkin carving! Outside, we will have a campfire and enjoy hot chocolate and s’mores. It’s harvest fun at its best!
Who is it for:
ID will be checked at the door.
Date Night: $19.99+GST
Includes Farmyard Admission
How to get tickets?
At the door: Depends on availability.
WHEN & WHERE
- Saturday October 5 | Doors open at 5 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday October 11| Doors open at 5 PM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday October 12 | Doors open at 5 PM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday October 19 | Doors open at 5 PM to 9:00 PM
- Sunday, October 20 | Doors open at 5 PM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday October 26 | Doors open at 5 PM to 9:00 PM – costume contest Saturday, October 26th!
Butterfield Acres Farm, 254077 Rocky Ridge Road, Calgary
More To Do