Add in some great animal visits, fabulous fall photo-ops, pony rides, a ride thru Scarecrow Alley in the back woodlands (spectacular at this time of year) and you’ve got the MUST-DO fall family fun day that is great for the entire family!
With covid still lurking, we ask that everyone wash hands BOTH before AND after every activity or pen visit; AND that everyone is smart when it comes to social distancing.
Here’s what will be happening:
- Visits with all of your favorite farm animals (of course)!)
- Memorable Autumn photo opportunities: we’ve come up with some adorable photo-ops for your family photos!
- Pony rides! Child weight limit: must be UNDER 60# /27kg.
- Tractor pulled wagon rides through Scarecrow Alley in our beautiful back woodlands…sensational fall colours; leaves will be falling throughout the month!
- Warm up with our crackling fire pit while enjoying some hot chocolate (child temperature), apple cider, or coffee! And… social distance!
- Costumes encouraged!! Dress up in your favorite family-friendly Halloween costumes! Two weekly contests for 2022 Season Pass 1) for a family of up to 2 adults and 2 children, 2) for an individual. Just post your photos to Instagram and tag us!
- And best of all……. all the pumpkins out on display can be purchased to take home! Stroll throughout the farmyard and pick out your favorite pumpkins! Your wagon will come in handy if you are getting pumpkins to decorate your house and yard. At the end of your visit (or if you want to buy your pumpkins early and take them to your car), stop at the back side of Admissions to pay. Watch for signs near the new exit behind the Admissions building.
Children (able to walk to 17 yrs): $13.99 + GST
Adults: $15.99 + GST
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Weekends in October — October 2 to 31, 2021 | 10am – 4pm
Butterfield Acres Farm, 254077 Rocky Ridge Road, Calgary
More To Do