What to do at Heritage Ranch Red Deer?
Things to do at Heritage Ranch
1. Trail rides – This is one place where inexperienced rider and young children (>6) can ride. Go for a one hour trail ride along the scenic Red Deer River.
2. Pony rides for young kids and Carriage rides for kids and adults.
3. Kayak trips on the Red Deer River from Heritage Ranch to Three Mile Bend.
4. Fish in the stocked trout pond.
5. In winter, go for a sleigh rides, or cross country skiing or romantic walks through the snow laden forest.
6. Playground for kids; Grab your Flashlight and jump on the wagon ride to the pumpkin patch for a Halloween pumpkin hunt. Details
7. Winter Night Lights Tour– Horse drawn carriage/sleigh/wagon will take you through our 20000 + display of winter lights.
8. Enjoy Date nights or plan a romantic night at the ranch.
a. Carriage date night – Enjoy a one hour private carriage ride followed by an amazing dinner for two. Unavailable during winter season. Details here
b. Winter Night Lights Sleigh Ride and Dinner Date Night- This package includes a private sleigh ride for two followed by a five course dinner, bottle of wine box of chocolates and a long stem rose –Details
c. Valentine’s Day Date night – All through Feb.
d. Trail Ride Date Night – $149.00 per person (from May)
New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Eve Party – An 18 + event featuring a live acoustic music all evening, Kyle the Magician, Tasting options from a variety of liquor vendors.
Who all can go and enjoy ? -Everybody
When to visit Heritage Ranch Red Deer?
Hours Heritage Ranch
Guided trail rides and pony rides from May to October
Winter night lights tour available during winter season (Mid November to March).
Flashlight Pumpkin Hunt -in October
New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Eve Party – NYE 2017 Food & Beverage Festival
How much will it cost to visit Heritage Ranch?
Admission Heritage Ranch
Admission Free. Verify the current rates from the Heritage ranch website.
1. Trail rides – $59 per person , with lunch at the ranch – $ 95. Check current rates –here
2. Pony rides for kids – $10 each or $75 for a pack of 10
3. 1 hour long kayak trips on the Red Deer River from Heritage Ranch to Three Mile Bend for $79 per person. – Includes lunch.
4. Winter Night Lights Tour – $37.50 each, checkhere
5.For date nights, starts from $149.00 – check here(call 403-347-4977)
6. Halloween Pumpkin Hunts – $65.00 for a family of 4 & $45.00 for couples.
How to get to Heritage Ranch, Red Deer?
Location & Directions to Heritage Ranch
Located in Red Deer behind the Sports Hall of Fame, the Ranch is accessible from the #2 HWY-Northbound between 32nd Street and 67th Street. Click on the map tab for directions.
GPS coordinates : 52.261329,-113.844123
Address : 6300 Cronquist Drive, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 1E3
How long will it take to visit Heritage Ranch?
Time Required to Visit Heritage Ranch – 1 hour to full day.
What about Amenities, Access & Parking at Heritage Ranch?
Restrooms/ Wash rooms.
Lower Ranch area- picnic shelter, fire pits and washrooms.
The Upper Ranch area- ball diamond,viewing tower, a coffee shop and restaurant.
Limited Wheel chair access.
Free parking on site.
You may also like