Bird Kingdom is world’s largest indoor free-flying aviary, which houses a diverse collection of more than 500 exotic birds representing nearly 80 species from around the world, and encounter other cool creatures such as snakes, bats, spiders and lizards.
Top Things to Do at Bird Kingdom
- Bird Kingdom brings you face-to-face with wildlife in a natural setting so you can witness the authentic beauty of birds, reptiles, fish and other neat creatures.
- Hold a parrot in the Explorer Base Camp, check out the smallest of beautiful winged wonders flying freely around the Small Bird Aviary, encounter strange creatures including owls, bats and reptiles in the Night Jungle, and see your favorite reptiles such as lizards, snakes, geckos, chameleons and tortoises.
- Be amazed as you enter the world’s largest free-flying indoor aviary! The Kingdom (Main Atrium) is a multilevel rainforest giving you up-close interactions with the free-flighted wonders of the sky. Watch as they eat, bathe, fly and play, and marvel at the music of songbirds, the nobility of giant hornbills and the antics of parrots and turacos.
- Bird Kingdom has discovery areas for kids, plus a fun-filled scavenger hunt.
- Stop for lorikeet feedings and bat feedings!
Exhibits at Bird Kingdom include:
• Old Museum
• Explorer Base Camp
• Small Bird Aviary
• Night Jungle
• Kid’s Archaeology Dig
• The Kingdom (Main Aviary)
• Historic Javanese House
• Lorikeet Landing
• Macaw Market Gift Shop
• Kodak Photo Centre
Who all can visit Bird Kingdom?
Bird Kingdom is perfect for families and people of all ages…
Adult Admission (16+ yrs):
Regular Price (At the door): $18.95+HST
Online Price (Buy online & Save): $16.95+HST
Child Admission (3-15 yrs):
Regular Price (At the door): $14.95+HST
Online Price (Buy online & Save): $12.95+HST
How to get tickets?
- Coupons may be available in the booklet you get while purchasing Wonder Pass
When to visit Bird Kingdom?
(Kindly verify the current hours & admission rates from the attraction website)
Open 365 Days a Year.
Open daily from 9:30AM-5:00PM
Last admission at 4:15PM
How long will it take to visit?
Approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour
Address: Bird Kingdom, 5651 River Rd, Niagara Falls
Paid Parking nearby
What about Amenities, and accessibility?
Many restaurants nearby.
Stop by the Macaw Market on your way out for souvenirs, toys, art pieces and home and garden goods.