Niagara SkyWheel is Canada’s largest observation wheel. Ride the climate-controlled gondola of the 175-foot-high (53-meter) giant Ferris wheel which offers showstopping views of Niagara River, Niagara Parks and Clifton Hill.
Top Things to Do at Niagara SkyWheel
- Head to the entertainment promenade of Clifton Hill, where you’ll find the Niagara SkyWheel rising 175 feet (53 meters) high, making it Canada’s largest observation wheel.
- Step inside an enclosed gondola for a ride that lasts two revolutions, or about 10 minutes.
- Sit back and take in a 360-degree view of landmarks such as Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, the Niagara River and Niagara Parks in a climate-controlled cabin that is cooled in the summer heat and heated in the winter cold.
- Listen to the recording that tells you what’ you are looking, helping you get your bearings as you look out at both the American and Canadian sides of the falls.
- Visit again at night and enjoy illuminated Falls, and the litup Clifton Hills.
Who all can visit Niagara SkyWheel ?
Address: Niagara SkyWheel, 4950 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls
Niagara Skywheel is located in Clifton Hills area and is reachable via WEGO public Transit and is located within walking distance from the Falls.
Adult (12+): $14.00
Child (3 to 12): $7.00
How to get tickets?
- Get Clifton Hills Attractions Pass which includes 6 attractions.
- Coupons may be available in the booklet you get while purchasing Wonder Pass
When to visit Niagara SkyWheel?
(Kindly verify the current hours & admission rates from the attraction website)
Open 365 Days a Year.
10:00 AM to Midnight/1:00 AM depending on the season.
How long will it take to visit?
Half an hour.
Ride duration: 8 to 10 minutes.
What about Amenities, and accessibility?
Service animals allowed
Many restaurants nearby.