About Niagara Vintage Wine Tours, Canada
Niagara Vintage Wine Tours believes that a wine tour is much more than simply providing transportation from one tasting room to the next. Owner/operator Chris Fuccillo opens the door to a wine country experience not offered anywhere else in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Niagara Vintage Wine Tours makes sure that you leave the tour with a greater knowledge of the world of wine than when you started.
You may like Planning a trip to Niagara Falls, Canada
What to do at Niagara Vintage Wine Tours?
Things to do at Niagara Vintage Wine ToursTour the wine region of Niagara on the Lake or the Vineland, Jordan and Beamsville Bench area while enjoying an educational and personal experience. Embark on a unique journey, learn how grapes grow, how to taste wine and what to look for in quality, vineyard techniques, and the history of our wine regions and the origins of the finest icewines in the world.
During your exploration you will have the opportunity to tour the largest underground barrel cellar in Ontario and visit some of the classic family wineries who are cornerstones in the industry, while sampling some of the rarest and best wines crafted in Niagara.
Select the wine tour that best suits your agenda and area of interest from the daily tour offerings, such as the full day wine tour with a 3 course lunch served at a stunning 4 diamond rated restaurant, located in old town Niagara on the Lake.
Niagara Vintage Wine Tours offers a first class California inspired evening wine tour where you will enjoy a delicious multi course food and wine pairing dinner at the Charles Inn, a classically beautiful upscale dining room located in one of the most iconic and luxurious manors on the main street of the Old Town.
Join for the food, beer and wine tour, exclusively offered by Niagara Vintage Wine Tours, and enjoy substantial food, wine, olive oil and beer pairings at various locations throughout wine country, in Niagara on the Lake.
Also inquire about private underground barrel cellar dinners, perfect for special occasions, celebrating a milestone or your next corporate event. They also arrange private limousine tours from the greater GTA and golden horseshoe areas and will have you back home the same day!
Who will enjoy the tours the best?
Adults who are of legal drinking age in Canada (19+)
When to visit Niagara Vintage Wine Tours?
Niagara Vintage Wine Tours Hours
Niagara Vintage Wine Tours offers daily tours with set start times in the morning, afternoon and evening each day. Start time is dependent on each guest’s pick up location.
- Full Day or Food, Beer and Wine Tours start between 9:00-9:30am and finish at approximately 4:00pm.
- Half Day Wine Tours start between 11:00-11:30am and finish at approximately 4:00pm.
- Evening Wine Tours start between 4:00-4:30pm and finish at approximately 10:00pm in the summer months. In the winter months, the Evening Tour start time is between 3:00-3:30pm and finishes at approximately 9:00pm.
Each wine tour varies in length according to the number of wineries visited. Tours can be customized for private groups to best suit their time frame and needs.
How much will it cost to enjoy Niagara Vintage Wine Tours?
- Half Day Wine Tour with Cheese: $89.95 per person. – Visits 3 wineries and includes a cheese & charcuterie pairing at the first winery venue.
- Full Day Wine Tour with Lunch: $124.95 per person – Visits 4 wineries and includes a 3 course lunch at a 4 diamond rated restaurant in downtown Niagara on the Lake
- Vineland Jordan & Beamsville Bench Tour: $139.95 per person – Visits 4 wineries and includes a 3 course lunch at beautiful On the Twenty Restaurant, Cave Springs Winery Restaurant
- Evening Dinner Tour with Wine Pairing: $164.95 per person – Visits 3 wineries and includes a 3 course dinner with wine pairings at a 4 diamond rated restaurant in downtown Niagara on the Lake
- Food, Beer and Wine Tour: $169.95 per person – Visits 4 wineries and 1 brewery and includes food pairings at each venue along with tastings
Please contact Niagara Vintage Wine Tours for private or custom tour pricing.
Price listed is per person and includes the lunch or dinner gratuity. Taxes extra.
The price of the tour includes all tasting fees, a minimum of 3-4 wine tastings at each venue, a wine professional guide, wine tasting seminars, a grand tour of one of the winery facilities, and pick up and drop off at any hotel in Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake.
Types of payments accepted
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club
How to book the tours?
1. Choose the tour of your choice and book online (on the same page, at the end of each tour description ) .
2. Call 1-866-628-5428
Book your tour in advance as spots are limited and tours are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
How to get to Niagara Vintage Wine Tours?
Niagara Vintage Wine Tours Location & Directions
Included in the cost of the tours is a pick up and drop off at your hotel or bed and breakfast in Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake.
If guests are driving in for the day, please call us at 1-866-628-5428 to discuss a predetermined pick up location.
What about amenities, and accessibility at Niagara Vintage Wine Tours?Personalized gift certificates for either specific tours or a certain price are available.
No pets allowed, except service dogs.
Guests with wheelchairs are welcome, however the vehicles themselves are not handicapped equipped with a lift. We try our best to accommodate however there are portions of the wine tour that would not be accessible due to stairs and equipment in production areas.
If you are looking for an accommodation package in Niagara on the Lake, please contact the Finest Inns– the Shaw Club, the Harbour House or the Charles Inn.
In Niagara Falls please contact theSterling Inn.
Please dress comfortably for your tour as there is a significant amount of walking and standing throughout the day.
We try our best to maintain small, intimate group sizes to provide the best possible experience for our guests.
Weekday group sizes can range from 2 to 14 guests and weekends from May to October can be up to 22 guests on busier days in peak season (usually only on Saturdays).