Fallsview Indoor Waterpark features a mammoth play area, a 1,000 gallon tipping bucket, 6-story high waterslides, full-sized wave pool, outdoor activity pool, sundeck, plunge bowl, two adult only jacuzzis, and a children’s play area. The temperature is maintained at 84 degrees Fahrenheit (29 degrees Celsius) year-round at this 125,000 square feet area indoor water park.
Top Things to Do at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Enjoy indoor water fun in the thick of winter with summer-like 84 degree temperatures year-round.
- Ride the rush of 3 to 4 foot waves at the best indoor wave pool in Niagara.
- Spin and splash through Canadian Plunge, a giant water centrifuge super bowl.
- Race your friends on the side-by-side Toob Tower waterslide.
- Explore the play areas including a beach house and rain fortress, Niagara tipping bucket, Jungle Beach Playland.
- Take your toddlers to the Tiny Tots Splash Park where they can explore water streams, mushroom water pods, kids slides, soakers and more.
- Get some fresh air in the sunnyside patio and pool.
- Want to get out of the water for sometime?Try the jungle beach playhouse.
Who all can visit Fallsview Indoor Waterpark ?
All – Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied with someone 16 years or older
There are height restrictions for select rides.
Swim diapers are available for free at the Guest Services desk
Horseshoe Hot Springs are Adults only, must be 16 years or older to enter.
2019 Winter rates.
Online: Varies depending on dates: $31.99 to $59.99 (+tax) at the Attraction Website
$44.95 inclusive of tax at Viator – Tripadvisor
$46.99 +tax at the door.
Everyone who enters the park must purchase a wristband and the wristband must be worn at all times. This includes adults who are not using the facilities and only supervising children.
How to get tickets?
- Check both tripadvisor and official website before buying a ticket and choose the lowest ticket rate.
When to visit Fallsview Indoor Waterpark ?
(Kindly verify the current hours & admission rates from the attraction website)
Open Year Round. Closed on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Fall/Winter.
Hours Vary depending on dates. ~ 11:00 AM (+/- 1 hour) to ~08:00 PM (+/- 2 hours)
How long will it take to visit?
2 hours or more depending on interest.
Address: Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, 5685 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls
It is situated in the 20 acre hotel resort, Falls Avenue Resort, one of the largest indoor waterpark, hotel and entertainment complex in North America. It waterpark has direct indoor connections to Falls Avenue Hotels, restaurants and attractions.
Onsite parking ~$40 per vehicle for the day.
Distance from Horseshoe Falls
What about Amenities, and accessibility?
Wheelchairs are permitted in the shallow end of the wave pool when the waves are off. – The Tidal Wave pool has an entry depth of 0. Guests may enter the pool up to their waist, provided there is a chaperone in control of the vehicle at all times. It is recommended that guests in wheelchairs exit the pool while the wave cycle is on
The waterpark deck, Sunnyside Outdoor Pool patio, Tidal Wave, Tiny Tots Splash Park, Guest Services, The Beach Club, washrooms, and First Aid room are wheelchair accessible.
The upper mezzanine, Jungle Beach, Horseshoe Hot Springs, Planet Bar, Sunnyside Outdoor Pool and all water slides and towers are not accessible.
Lockers available for a fee.
Men’s and women’s change rooms in the park.
Cabanas available for rent.