Due to the latest COVID-19 outdoor gathering restrictions, we can only admit a maximum of 25 people (at any one time). To make the event more accessible, we’ve created three separate time slots for people to come and join the fun! Each time slot has a capacity of 20 people and we’ll be sanitizing everything down between the three groups.
EVERYONE must register beforehand, so be sure to register all members of your household. Once a time slot fills up it is full and you’ll need to select another one. We can only allow entry to those who have registered, so sign up now to secure your spot!
Notes on Registration
- Please be sure to buy a ticket for EACH member of your household, including yourself.
- If you register but for whatever reason can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to open up a slot for others who may be able to attend.
The cost of entry is $5.00 per person. This gives everyone access to all of the planned activities: Pony rides, axe throwing, pumpkin carving, wreath making, apple throwing at the ‘turkey’, treasure trail, campfires, and lawn games!
If you’d like food or drinks, you can select and pay for everything during registration. Burgers, hot dogs, and drinks are $2.50 per item.
The following items will be for sale the day of (contactless payment only, no cash): Popcorn, s’mores packs, and Ashfield handmade wooden charcuterie boards, herbs, soaps, bread and cakes.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
The time slots are 11:00am-12:30pm, 1:00-2:30pm and 3:00-4:30pm.
Event Safety Measures
- Please practice social distancing at all times (keeping two meters apart) with those outside your household, including when you arrive and leave.
- We want our most vulnerable members to feel safe and able to participate, so this will be a no-contact event (no hugging, high-fives, handshakes, piggy-backs, etc.).
- While you are free to wear a mask, wearing one is not mandatory for this outdoor event so long as you are social distancing.
- There will be access to a washroom. Please wear a mask while using the washroom and use the hand sanitizer provided before and after using the facilities.
- Food will be prepared under sanitized conditions and made ready for each household.