Come for a fun day in the country… just minutes from the city!!
– Enjoy the outdoor with 4-loops to choose from for walking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
– Fire pits
– Play structures, maze, petting zoo and more
– Visit the farm store and shop all of our local vendors and maple products
– Visit the century-old production shack and let us show you how we transform our maple sap into delicious maple syrup.
– Wagon rides will not be available for the time being due to the current COVID restrictions.
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
*Special Note: Due to COVID, masks will be required for certain activities where the 2M distance cannot be maintained. In the event of further COVID restrictions or shut downs, tickets will not be refunded but will be transferred to 2021 activities.
10.99$/person (includes a drink and dessert)
75 tickets are available every hour to help spread out the crowds.
Kids 2 years and under are free – no ticket required (Dessert and Drink extra)
Includes: Admission to the farm for the 2hrs time slot + 1 dessert of choice + 1 drink (Hot or cold)
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Weekends from Sunday, February 21 to April 18th and Easter Monday, 2021 | 9AM to 5PM
Activities open starting Sunday February 21st
Pancake house open starting Sunday March 8th
Venue & Address :
Proulx Maple & Berry Farm – 1865 O’Toole Rd, Ottawa, ON k4c 1n2 Canada
You may like: