Toronto’s very own cabane à sucre is returning to downtown Toronto Waterfront with one epic weekend fuelled by maple syrup!
Warm up with a glass of hot mulled cider, enjoy live music, watch a battle of the chainsaws ice carving show or try some delicious maple taffy and traditional sugar shack treats at the winter marketplace, Sugar Shack TO, presented by Redpath will give you something to love about winter!
- Sugar Shacks serving up authentic Ontario maple taffy all weekend long
- Winter Marketplace with a variety of maple-infused and traditional French-Canadian treats
- Battle of the Chainsaws ice carving competitions
- Interactive ice games and activities for kids
- Maple Rush Obstacle Course – *New in 2019
- Warming station
- Live Music and entertainment
- Specialty bar serving hot cider and spiked hot chocolate
- Free General Admission
Who is it for?
All ages – Family – Free Event
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, March 9, 2019 | 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Sunday, March 10, 2019 | 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Sherbourne Common, 61 Dockside Drive at Lower Sherbourne and Queens Quay, Toronto
Paid Parking nearby