Toronto’s very own cabane à sucre is returning to downtown Toronto Waterfront with one epic weekend fuelled by maple syrup!
Warm up with a glass of hot mulled cider, enjoy live music, try some delicious maple taffy and traditional sugar shack treats at the winter marketplace, Sugar Shack TO, presented by Redpath will give you something to love about winter!
- Two Sugar Shacks serving up delicious Ontario maple taffy from Muskoka Lodge.
- A variety of maple-infused eats including maple glazed donuts, maple buffalo poutine, maple bacon butter tarts, maple Szechuan fried chicken sandwiches, maple glazed tacos, maple stuffed cookies and much, much more!
- Interactive ice activities for kids presented by Menkes including Plinko, beanbag toss and ice building blocks.
- Lumberjack show by Tim Burr, the Circus Lumberjack
- Live entertainment on the Bayside Village stage with performances by The Great Canadian Fiddle Show and the talented Mark LaForme Band.
- Hot chocolate and a fun ice photo frame from Redpath Sugar.
- Warming areas with fire pits and a maple sugaring demonstration.
- Sweet giveaways from Waterfront Toronto, Kerr’s candy and the upcoming Warner Bros. movie SCOOB!
Who is it for?
All ages – Family – Free Event (Ontario maple taffy for $2)
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, March 14, 2020 | 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Sunday, March 15, 2020 | 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Sugar Beach at 25 Dockside Dr, Toronto
Paid Parking nearby