Re-capture the feeling of wonder and excitement of the holiday season and be amazed by the hundreds of thousands of lights throughout the park. The suspension bridge, Treetops Adventure, Cliffwalk, the rainforest and canyon are transformed into a world of festive lights and visual enchantment.
Named one of the most spectacular holiday lights displays in the world, Canyon Lights is set to dazzle and amaze, high above the forest floor. The suspension bridge, rainforest and Capilano River are ablaze with lights, Treetops Adventure (the eight tallest Christmas trees in the world) is lit from top to bottom, the “Arc de Lumina” light tunnel mesmerizes on Cliffwalk, while the Snowy Owl Prowl scavenger hunt entertains the whole family.
The famous Douglas-firs of Treetops Adventure receive the star treatment – dressed in sparkling lights from top to bottom! New and returning park guests will enjoy the changing light display that illuminates Capilano River from the suspension bridge and Cliffwalk, as well as the magical illumination of the West Coast rainforest.
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
Strollers are not permitted on the attractions. Babies should be carried below railing level or in a purpose-designed child-carrying device.
You are not permitted to visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park if you have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days of your proposed visit. Do not enter the Park if you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or have been asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
FACE MASK POLICY:
- Face masks or coverings will be required in the Park.
- Mask required zones for guests over 6 years of age will be designated with signage throughout the Park. Masks are always encouraged.
- Please let a team member know if you are medically exempt.
- Disposable masks can be purchased by donation to the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund at the entrance for those without one.
- Failure to comply may result in removal from the Park.
The first phase of tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Adult – $54.95
Senior – $49.95 Student – $41.95
Youth – $29.95
Child – $18.95
Family of 3 – $115.00
Family of 4 – $115.00
Tickets and Annual Passes are only available for pre-purchase online for a specific date and time to limit contact upon entry. Tickets will be sold in 30 minute arrival time slots to ensure physical distancing guidelines are maintained.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Tuesday, December 8 to Sunday, January 3, 2021 from 2:00pm – 9:00pm daily (closed December 25) with COVID safety measures in place.
To avoid entrance line-ups, visit the park on weekdays prior to December 20th.
Venue & Address :
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park – 3735 Capilano Road, North Vancouver, BC V7R 4J1 Canada
- During Canyon Lights, the Bridge House Café, Cabin and Loggers’ Grill will be open daily with limited outdoor seating, following all COVID-19 safety protocols.
- The Cliff House Restaurant will be open daily and will be offering our popular Campfire menu with limited indoor and outdoor seating, following all COVID-19 safety protocols. Contact information will be collected in advance of seating for contact tracing.