Make a splash this festive season at the Vancouver Aquarium. With over 60,000 creatures, and amazing shows daily, there’s something for everyone this holiday season.
• The holidays aren’t complete without a visit to see Scuba Claus. Watch the jolly old man in the red suit (and black flippers) swim with the fish daily until December 24
• Add some magic to your visit and strike a pose with Scuba Claus for an extra memorable holiday photo from 10am – 3.30pm on December 7, 8, 14, 15 and 20-24
• Delight in the magic of the season as you watch the enchanting jelly snow globe display. With a display this spectacular, even Santa’s elves would be jelly
• Marvel at Vancouver’s most shocking holiday display as you stand in the glow of the eel-powered Christmas tree
• This holiday season, you’re invited on an adventure to the North Pole with our new 4-D movie, THE POLAR EXPRESS™ 4D Experience®
• Go green with your Holiday gifts and stop by our gift shop. We are fully stocked with animal friendly and sustainable gifts.
Who is it for?
Tickets : $0-38
Adult: $38 | Senior / Student: $30 | Child (4 – 12): $21 | Child (0 – 4): $0
How to get tickets?
At the door: Admissions
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Thursday November 21, 2019 to Sunday January 5, 2020
Open daily 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
December 24 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
December 25 – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
December 31 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
January 01, 2020 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Venue & Address
The Vancouver Aquarium, 845 Avison Way
Accessible by Public Transport