In the heart of the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- 3 days of bands, entertainers and visual artists
- VIP area and packages
- Genres include alt-pop, folk, indie, alt-rock, singer-songwriter, funk/soul, brass/big bands and family acts
- Circus arts
- Strong representation of female, indigenous, and LGBTQ+ artists
- Blanket-style seating with separate dancing areas
- Interactive community legacy art creation
- Site-wide liquor license, craft beer, cocktail and wine lounges
- Exquisite culinary delights
The initial lineup includes: Bahamas, Serena Ryder, Half Moon Run, A Tribe Called Red, Dear Rouge, Peach Pit, Jocelyn Alice, Foxwarren, Cosmo Sheldrake, Fast Romantics, Scenic Route to Alaska, Fred Penner, The Jerry Cans, The Boom Booms, Art D’ecco, Sarah Macdougall, Luca Fogale, daysormay, Parker Bossley, Taylor James, Sunset Kids, Hunting, Jessicka, Hunting, Begonia, The Modelos, Sam Lynch, Taylor James, The Oot N Oots, The Kwerks, and Cat Madden.
Tickets : Presale on TUESDAY MARCH 5 – 10 am (PT).
Locals fee: $99 + service charges and fees
Weekend Pass: $165 to $199 + service charges and fees
Prices range from $199 to $425 for VIP, plus service charges.
Free entry to children 12 and under
How to get tickets?
Locals Only Presale: March 5, 2019 10am – 11:59pm
Regular Presales: March 6, 2019 10am – March 7, 2019 10pm
General Onsale: March 8, 2019 10am
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
July 26 – 28, 2019 – Schedule
Venue & Address :
Hendrickson Field, Squamish