Upon pickup, guests will sing their way past the city lights of downtown before arriving at Bright Nights at Stanley Park. After being given time to walk through the light display and take in Stanley Park’s holiday magic, the tour will continue along and view local light displays such as the English Bay Christmas Tree, Hycroft Manor and Canuck Place. The second stop of the evening will be at VanDusen Botanical Garden where guests will disembark once again to enjoy the Festival of Lights. Hop aboard one last time for the return trip to downtown Vancouver and viewing of St. Paul’s Hospital Lights of Hope.
Celebrate the holiday season by singing along to your favorite holiday tunes aboard the Vancouver Holiday Karaoke Trolley. The festively decorated trolley will take you to two Vancouver holiday events – Bright Nights in Stanley Park and the Festival of Lights at VanDusen Botanical Garden. These two locations are coated in twinkling lights and other decorations and offer a wonderful holiday atmosphere. While you’re on the trolley, the on board karaoke machine loaded with classic holiday music will keep you entertained. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Who is it for?
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No food or drinks are allowed on the trolley
- No pets are allowed on the trolley (except seeing eye dogs, Service animals allowed)
- Dress code is casual, winter jacket, mitts, hat, scarf, shoes that grip or boots are recommended.
- Group Maximum: 15 travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
Adult (Age from 13 to 99): $64
Child (Age from 3 to 12): $32
- Live commentary on board
- Holiday-inspired karaoke (sing your heart out!)
- 3-hour tour of holiday lights around Vancouver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
December 01 to 29, 2020
Start Time: 6:35 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Starts from: 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver
Ends at: Returns to original departure point
Pass By: Canada Place Building 780-999 Canada Pl, Vancouver
Meet at the Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeeing Welcome Centre and departure point.
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver
Vancouver’s most amazing Christmas lights are the Bright Nights displays at Stanley Park which feature millions of sparkling festive lights.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: English Bay, 1795 Beach Ave, Vancouver
As you tour back into downtown Vancouver, enjoy the sites of the English Bay Christmas Tree.
Pass By: Hycroft Manor, 1489 McRae Ave, Vancouver
This elegant and historic property is lighted every year for the festive season.
Stop At: VanDusen Botanical Garden, 5251 Oak St, Vancouver
Enjoy time at the VanDusen Botanical Garden and their Festival of Lights!
Duration: 30 minutes