If you want to be taken on a thermal cycle (alternating between hot and cold, followed by a period of rest) inspired from the traditions of Scandinavian countries within GTA, then you will have to wait until the fall of 2020,when Groupe Nordik who is behind Nordik Spa-Nature in Chelsea, the largest thermal spa in North America, opens their third Canadian Spa in Whitby.
Nordik Spa-Nature | Whitby is a 20-million-dollar investment, with a projected creation of 300 jobs.
Nordik Spa-Nature | Whitby Features:
- Nordik Spa-Nature relaxation centre will be built over an area of 385,423 sq. ft.
- Phase 1 will have a capacity of 700 guests.
- According to Nordik Spa, you will be able to try the thermal cycle at any time of the year with various dry saunas, steam saunas, outdoor pools (hot, cold, and temperate), waterfalls, and multiple outdoor and indoor rest areas.
- 7 outdoor pools
- 8 distinct saunas, including 1 event sauna
- A range of massages, body treatments, and wellness rituals will also be offered to provide the ultimate relaxation experience.
- Whiby facilities include saltwater floating pool, where wellness enthusiasts will be able to experience the extraordinary sensation of weightlessness.
- The spa will also have three separate restaurant areas.
You may like:
Nordik Spa-Nature | Whitby Location
Venue: Cullen Central Park – 300 Taunton, Road West, Whitby Ontario