Calgary’s amusement park, Calaway Park will be opening for 39th year on July 17th.
Calaway Park has implemented a number of safety procedures including admission entry restrictions, facemasks in the queue line and while riding Dodgem, Storm, Air Gliders, Bumble Blast, Sky Wynder, and Dream Machine, and closures of select rides.
- Admission Entry Reservation – The park will limit capacity ensuring physical distancing. Season Pass holders and Day Ticket holders will need to reserve the day of their visit.
- Increased sanitization of rides and high touch areas.
- Health and Wellness questionnaire before your admission to the park.
- Physical distancing signage throughout the park including in ride and food location queue lines.
- Calaway Park staff pre-screened before each shift and wearing personal protective equipment.
- Face masks will be required in the queue line and while riding Dodgem, Storm, Air Gliders, Bumble Blast, Sky Wynder, and Dream Machine.
- Temporary closure of Vortex, Chaos, Ocean Motion, Adrenaline Test Zone, Wave Rider, and Free Fallin’ during Stage 2 of the Alberta Relaunch.
Calaway Park Reopening
Calaway Park Calgary is Western Canada’s largest outdoor family amusement park. The park spans 160 acres (operating on 100 acres) and has a collection of over 32 rides including children’s rides, thrill rides and family rides.
During Phase 2: Open daily from 10am to 5pm starting July 17th for Season Pass holders and July 18th for the Season Pass holders and General Public.
Where: 245033 Range Rd 33, Calgary
How much: Staycation Online Discount Tickets are $22 plus GST per ticket – Save 48! (reg. price – $41.95)
You may like: