List of pop-up clinics and COVID-19 vaccine schedule for the Region of Peel.
(Last updated July 7th)
- Second Dose
- Ongoing & Upcoming pop-up clinics
- Fixed Clinics
I. Second Dose
All 12+ residents of Peel are eligible for the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
You may like:
II. Ongoing & Upcoming 12+ Vaccine Clinics
**If you have booked an appointment for a fixed clinic, but were able to get vaccinated during a pop-up clinic, kindly take time and cancel your appointment so that others can book those spots.**
1. Pop-up Clinic at Embassy Grand vaccination centre
Ongoing Pop-up clinic for individuals 12 years or older receiving first or second doses.Embassy Grand vaccination centre, 8800 The Gore Rd, Brampton. Book Appointment.
2. Pop-up Clinic at Sheridan College
Ongoing pop-up clinic for individuals 18 years or older receiving first or second doses at Davis Campus, Bruins Athletic Complex, 7899 McLaughlin Road, Brampton. Vaccine – Moderna.
3. Pop-up Clinic at Muslim Association of Canada Islamic Community Centre of Ontario
18+ Popup clinic for those receiving first or second doses on July 7 to 8 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., July 9 from 2 to 10 p.m., July 10 to 14 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Muslim Association of Canada Islamic Community Centre of Ontario, 2550 Dunwin Dr, Mississauga. Vaccine type: Moderna Book an appointment
4. Pop-up Clinic at International Centre
12+ vaccine clinic – Individuals 12 years or older receiving first or second doses on July 8 to 11 from 1 to 8 p.m. at International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga. Book appointment.
5. Overnight clinic at Save Max Centre in Brampton
12+ vaccine clinic for 2nd dose following provincial eligibility criteria on July 10 to 11 from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m at Save Max Centre, Brampton. To book in Ontario’s vaccine booking system, select July 11 at the Save Max Centre.
6. Pop-up Clinic at 10 Peel Centre Drive
12+ pop-up clinic for Youth (first and second dose) and adults 18 years or older (first dose only) on July 10 and 11 from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Crushing COVID, 10 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton. There are also limited spots available for first-dose walk-ins. Book Appointment.
7. Pop-up Clinic at International Centre
Open to trucking, public transport, taxi, Uber, and courier service employees on July 17 and 18 from 1 to 8 p.m. at International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga. Details TBA
1. 12+ Clinics at Mass Vaccination Clinics by Peel Health
- Provincial Booking Link; Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900 (TTY 1-866-797-0007)
- All those who do not live in the hot spot community: You can book an appointment through the Region of Peel’s booking system and via health networks – William Osler and Trillium Health.
- 10, Peel Centre Drive, Suite B, Brampton
- Caledon East Community Community Complex, 6215 Old Church Road Caledon
- 7129 Hurontario St, Mississauga
- Chris Gibson Recreation Centre, 125 McLaughlin North, Brampton
- Brampton Soccer Centre, 1495 Sandalwood Pkwy E, Brampton
- International Centre, 6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga,
- Paramount Field House, 5500 Rose Cherry Pl, Mississauga
2. 12 + Clinics By William Osler Health
William Osler Health is now taking appointments for all 12+ residents of Peel for vaccination at Brampton Civic, 2100 Bovaird Dr E, Brampton and Chinguacousy Wellness Centre, 995 Peter Robertson Blvd, Brampton. Book Online
3. Clinics by Trillium Health Partners
Trillium Health Partners is now taking appointments for all 12+ residents of Peel hotspots for clinics at the Mississauga Hospital and the University of Toronto Mississauga. When you book your appointment, you can choose your preferred location and parking is free for the clinic. Book Online
4. Pharmacies Offering Moderna Vaccines
Ontario government has announced that up to 60 pharmacies in Ontario will offer Moderna vaccine to those of ages 18 and above in Ontario hot spots. List of Pharmacies
6. Pharmacies Offering Pfizer Vaccines
Pharmacies in Peel are offering Pfizer vaccine to 12+ eligible residents.