Have you been missing aerial shows by Canadian Snowbirds? Canada’s iconic military aerobatics team of the Royal Canadian Air Force will be visiting 14 locations in Canada this summer.
The 431 Air Demonstration Squadron is based at 15 Wing Moose Jaw near Moose Jaw and flies CT-114 Tutors.
The Canadian Snowbirds flew cross country last year as part of Operation Inspiration to salute Canadians doing their part to fight the spread of COVID-19. The morale boosting tour was cut short due to the tragic crash of a Snowbirds aerobatic team jet.
Airshow London will be holding Canada’s original drive-in air show from August 27 to 29, headlined by the U.S. Navy Blue Angels. New this year will be a Friday night show, Hour of Power, capped off with afterburners from the Royal Canadian Air Force CF-18 Demonstration Jet.
2021 Schedule Canadian Snowbirds (updated)
The schedule is subjective to COVID-19 restrictions.
- June 24 — St-Georges-de-Beauce, Quebec (non-aerobatic display )
- June 26 — Bagotville, Quebec (non-aerobatic display )
- July 1 — Ottawa, Ontario (non-aerobatic display )
- July 14 — Calgary, Alberta – Op Inspiration
- July 16 — Vancouver, British Columbia – Op Inspiration
- July 24, 25 – Camrose Airshow
- July 31, August 1 – City of Cold Lake’s Aqua Days
- August 6 ‑ 8 — Abbotsford, British Columbia (Abbotsford International Airshow)
- August 21 to 24 — PEI & Nova Scotia
- August 25 — Lunenburg, Nova Scotia (non-aerobatic display )
- August 28, 29 — London Air Show
- September 4 ‑ 6 — Toronto, Ontario (Canadian International Air Show)
- September 8: Kingston
- September 9: Brockville, Ottawa
- September 11 ‑ 12 — Gatineau, Quebec (Gatineau Air Show)
- September 15 — Stratford, Ontario (Stratford Warriors – Snowbirds Airshow Above the Stratford Airport)
- September 18 ‑ 19 — TBA