About Calgary Farmyard
A farm with corn maze, sunflower field, petting zoo and other farm related activities so that everyone, regardless of age, can have a good time.
What to do at the Calgary Farmyard?
Things to do at Calgary Corn Maze
1. Navigate the corn maze that is 10+ acres in size with the corn reaching a peak height of 10 feet. It has two phases, each which takes 25 to 45 minutes to complete and about 50 minutes to complete both phases.You can play Maze O Poly by finding the stations in the maze.
2. Farm fun activities named Hop-a-long Horse Races, Lost Treasures Mining Tower, Jumping Pillows, Bunnyville, Barnyard Chicken Show, Duck Races, Spiderweb ,Playground Activities including Hay bale stacks, swings, slides, sand boxes and teeter totters for the littler ones, Mini Mazes , A tractor pulled ride called Grain Train ,”Stalk” Cars ( pedal karts) Corn Cannons ,Tube Slide ,Cow Train ,Pig Races .
3. Petting zoo with miniature ponies, kittens, miniature donkeys, goats (pygmy, nubian, bore, fainting), sheep, pigs, chickens, ducks, and turkeys.
4, Navigate the corn maze at night with only flash light on Flash light Nights.
5. Pumpkin picking weekends during fall (pumpkins are only available to maze visitors).
6. Have fun during the Sweet Summer Corn Fest – with activities like Pony Rides, Corn decorating, Corn eating contest,Farm Bingo.
7. Smash, stomp, and decorate pumpkins during Autumn Pumkin Festival
8. Calgary Farmyard also has opened a new 2.5 acres sunflower fields.
Over all a fun experience to have with kids.
The farm can also be a venue for birthday parties.
Who all can go and enjoy ? -All, especially kids.
When to visit Calgary Farmyard?
Calgary Farmyard Hours / timingOperation of the Calgary Corn Maze is weather dependent, so check the updates section for current maze conditions.
2019 Season :
June :Friday through Sunday | 10 AM to 4:30 PM
July 1st- September 2nd, 2019:Tuesday through Sunday and Holiday Mondays | 10 AM to 4:30 PM
September 3 to 15 | 10 AM to 4:30 PM
September 22, 29, October 6, 13, 14, 20, 27 | 10 AM to 5 PM
Friday through Saturday, September 20 to October 26 | 10 AM to 9 PM
Autumn Pumpkin Festival – Weekends in October | 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM and on Thanksgiving Monday
Flashlit Night – Fridays and Saturdays starting September 20th
Verify hours from website.
How much to enjoy Calgary Farmyard?
Calgary Farmyard Admission
Day Pass (All activities with the exception of the lost treasures mining sluice and corn cannons): $17.95
Ages 2 and under: Free
Admission prices do not include GST .
EXTRA Fun Activities requires tokens.
Rates for Summer Corn Fest & Autumn Pumpkin Festival vary, see website
Cash, debit, Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
How to get to Calgary Farmyard?
The Calgary Corn Maze is located 8 kilometers east of Highway 2 (Deerfoot Trail), just south of Highway 22X.
Take Highway 22X east of Calgary to Range Road 285and turn south.Drive 1.6 kilometers and take your first left onto Township Road 224.Drive 1.4 kilometers. The farm is on the left.
Click on the above map tab to get directions.
GPS : N50º 53.635′ – W113º 50.289′
Free parking on site.
How long will it take to see Calgary Corn Maze & Fun Farm?
Time Required to Visit – 2 hours to half a day.
What about Calgary Farmyard Amenities, and Access?
Restrooms/ Wash rooms. Snacks, fresh made ice cream, pop corn, hot dogs, beverages. No drinkable tap water. Visitors are encouraged to bring water or purchase it from the concession.
Wheel chair accessible in the farm area but limited access inside maze (because of terrain and the width of the path in some areas). Strollers can be navigated through the maze with slight difficulty. You may need help to lift the stroller over in some overgrown areas.
Interested in Corn Maze – See Lacombe Corn Maze