Learn about migration as FortWhyte Alive’s lakes come alive with geese.
Enjoy a new spin on an old family favourite with a day-time goose flight presentation! Cozy up along Lake Devonian’s shores and learn about the magic of our migration season.
- $5 per person – pre registration required
- Free for FortWhyte Alive Members – pre registration required
- Limited tickets will be sold for each presentation.
- With your ticket in hand, enjoy the show from a first-come first-served selection of physically distanced spots.
- Paid admission to FortWhyte Alive still applies.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Wednesdays & Fridays, September 16 – October 30, 2020 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Venue: FortWhyte Alive, 1961 McCreary Road, Winnipeg, MB R3P 2K9
Public transport accessible