2020 Corn Maze features MB 150 design set in about 10 acres in size OR 435,600 sq ft..
The theme is ‘One Land, Many Nations’ and is based on a display from the Manitoba Museum.
How to enjoy the 2020 Corn Maze.
- Take a PICTURE of the maze with your phone & use it as a MAP.
- Search for the 6 Large Trivia Signs located in the maze and answer the questions.
- Split up and go in different directions – then try to find each other…always takes longer than you think.
Things to Remember:
- Bring your PHONE and BUG SPRAY if required.
- Wear BOOTS or old shoes if its muddy. Bring Garbage bags to carry muddy footwear. WE do sell plastic booties but they’re not great.
- The Maze takes about 40 min during daylight and longer at night if you are trying to find the signs.
- Supervision is required in the maze at all times from parents, youth leaders, etc.
- No picking corn, throwing corn, hiding in the corn or breaking the tape
- No Smoking, Drugs or Alcohol permitted
Tickets: 2020 Fall Admission Rates (Aug 28-Nov 1)
$12/pp Child/Senior (ages 3-11 and 65+)
$14/pp General Admission (ages 12 & Up)
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date: August 28 – November 1, 2020
Labour day | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
SUMMER HRS (till Sept 6)
Weekends: Sat 10-4pm
Venue & Address
Deer Meadow Farms, 21 155 Springfield Rd
Corn Maze Rules:
- Stay on the Paths at ALL TIMES
- No hiding ‘off trail’ in the corn or cutting through
- No throwing or picking corn – you are actually stealing food from people
- Do NOT damage or move signs
- No Smoking, Drugs or Alcohol permitted at any time
- Violators will be asked to leave immediately without refunds