Edmonton Riverboat 2019 season of sailing starts on May 30, 2019.
Enjoy sights of downtown Edmonton on a calming cruise across North Saskatchewan River on Edmonton Riverboat.
THINGS TO DO FOR 2019 SEASON
- Date Nights on Thursdays (7 PM): Enjoy a beautiful 90 minute sunset cruise down the North Saskatchewan river! General Admission starts at $34.95. For $84.95 couples can get a bottle of wine, charcuterie board, or fruit board. Sales of tickets with food (e.g. 1 couple + charcuterie board) close at noon Wednesday.
- River Cruises on Weekends: Join for weekend cruises on ~ Fridays (5 PM & 8 PM), Saturdays (5 PM), and Sundays (4 PM). Youths and seniors are $19.95, Adults $29.95. Food and BBQ available for purchase on board that includes a tasty BBQ burger or a selection of food from the Daily Fresh menu.
- Cruise and Brunch Buffet: Enjoy a Sunday Brunch Cruise at 1 PM. Youths and seniors are $39.95, Adults $54.95.
- Father’s Day: Treat Dad to a one-of-a-kind dining & cruise experience on Sunday June 16.
- Canada Day Fireworks Party: Gather your crew for Canada Day Cruise that provides the best view of the fireworks. July 1, 7-11:30 PM.
WHEN: May 30 to ~ October (depends on North Saskatchewan water levels).
WHERE: Rafters Landing, 9734-98 Ave NW, Edmonton
Parking: Rafters Landing parking lot (DO NOT park on the grass)