With nearly 8,000 acres of skiable terrain to cover, skiers and snowboarders can find the best spots on the mountain, uncover secret stashes and hidden powder gems and enjoy an insider’s tour led by a CSIA-certified instructor.
You may like:
The three-day program includes one day at each resort and is tailored to the guest’s style and preference in terrain. The experience also includes lift-line priority, a maple taffy closing celebration, surprise gift, and a pass to the Whyte Museum in Banff.
Guided Adventure program includes:
- Three day program includes one day each at Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort, and Mt Norquay
- On-resort guiding services by CSIA/CASI certified snow professionals
- Personalized ski and snowboard coaching tips to improve on-mountain skills
- Customize programs to access terrain most suitable to skill level (Relaxed Cruising, Adventure Seeker, or Thrill Hunter)
- Lift line priority and resort navigation to quickly access best terrain
- Received insider info on daily conditions, grooming and run status
- Guided Adventure celebration at Mt Norquay
- One guide for three-days when you start your program inBanff Sunshine.
- SkiBig3 limited edition toque (beanie) – Mt Norquay day only
- Complimentary pass to the Whyte Museum
WHEN & WHERE
Start your adventure in Banff Sunshine and move through the program with the same guide for three consecutive days.
Guided Adventures can be started any day of the week, and run daily from 10:15am – 3:30pm with a lunch break.
Programs run December 15, 2019 – April 13, 2020
3-day Program: $440
2-day Program: $352
1-day Program: $186
Book online and save 15%.
CALL — 1-844-754-2443