Here’s a list of places open in Winnipeg. Please do keep in mind that you must maintain the Province’s social distancing norms and follow Public Health Orders.
Do check back often as we will be adding to this list as and when more places open up.
Visitors must follow public health orders and reduce social contact to household members only. Physical distancing is mandatory.
- Oak Hammock Marsh
- Trails are open
- The Interpretive Centre will be closed
- Onsite programming and activities are temporarily on hold
- Assiniboine Park
- The English Garden, Leo Mol Sculpture Garden, Park greenspace, and public washrooms at the Riley Family Duck Pond shelter will be open.
- The Park Café Take-Out Window is open daily from 10 am to 4 pm.
- The art galleries at The Pavilion is closed
- Assiniboine Park Zoo is closed
- Living Prairie Museum
- Trails remain open with limitations: groups must be smaller than five people
- The Interpretive Centre will be closed.
Only Essential retailers are allowed to open. The tenants may choose to open earlier or close later at their discretion. Please contact individual merchants for their hours of operation.
- CF Polo Park;
- Access to the centre will be restricted to Entrances #1, #3, #4 on the main level and #6 on the upper level.
- Essential retailers are open including Apple, Shoppers Drug Mart, QE Home, along with professional services offered in the centre.
- Restaurants and food court vendors will offer take-out and delivery services only.
- Cityplace; 204-989-1800
- Food Court Tenants open for take-out
- Take out and delivery at Boston Pizza (Mon-Thurs 11 am-11 pm; Fri 11 am-12 am; Sat 12 pm-12 am; Sun 12 pm-11 pm)
- Take out and delivery at Shark Club Bar & Grill (Mon – Fri: 10:30 am-11:30 pm; Sat & Sun: 4 pm-11:30 pm)
- Garden City Shopping Centre; (204) 338-7076
- Take-out and delivery options are available from the Food Court, however food court seating is closed.
- Take-out and delivery options at Smitty’s, Popeye’s, Tim Hortons and Qdoba
- Grant Park Shopping Centre; 204-475-8556
- Monday to Friday | Noon – 7:00 PM; Saturday | Noon – 6:00 PM and Sunday | Noon – 5:00 PM
- McNally Robinson Booksellers at Grant Park is open from May 4 Monday through Saturdays | 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Kildonan Place; 204-661-6116
- Monday-Friday 11 am – 7 pm, Saturday 11 am – 6 pm; Sunday 12 pm – 6 pm
- Access to the mall will be via the south centre entrance, near State & Main.
- Only tenants considered essential/critical will be open to the public with 25% of occupancy.
- Pick-up or delivery at restaurants and Food Court
- St. Vital Centre; 204-257-5646
- Accessible through two entrances: the doors by Dynacare (entrance 4) and the doors near London Drugs (entrance 5). All other public entrances will be closed.
- Monday to Friday 11 am-6 pm; Saturday and Sunday 12 pm-6 pm
- Critical businesses, such as pharmacies and grocery stores, will remain open at 25% capacity, while all non-critical businesses will reduce their operations to curbside pickup, e-services, or delivery only.
- Restaurants in the Food Hall may remain open for takeout or delivery
- Winnipeg Square; 204.949.7140
- Food court is open for pickup. Delivery may be available, please contact restaurants directly for options.
- The Forks Market; (204) 947-9236
- Tall Grass Bakery and Ellement will be open. To access them the door closest to Ellement/Grass Roots will be open 7 am to 8 pm Tuesday to Saturday and 7 am to 6 pm Monday and Tuesday. Hours are subject to change.
- All other Forks Market tenants are closed to the public but many are offering curbside pick up or delivery.
- SMITH is offering takeout and delivery.
- Old Spaghetti Factory offering curbside pick up.
- Select tenants at Johnston Terminal is offering curbside pick ups.