Enjoy a winter wonderland of Christmas lights. A breathtaking display of Christmas lights, spread over 8 Acres. Set up with community support from the Kinsmen Club of Leduc, and Leduc West Antique Society.
The Leduc Country Lights has been a household tradition within the community of Leduc for over 15 years. Started by Doug and Yvonne Ruel, a small light display had transformed into one of the largest winter attractions that Leduc has to offer. In 2019, Kinsmen Club of Leduc, and Leduc West Antique Society took over the operation.
Who is it for?
All ages –
- All patrons must wear a mask or face covering while present at the Leduc Country Lights.
- Santa will NOT be present at the Leduc Country Lights this year.
- We ask that all patrons respect social distance protocol of 2m or 6 ft.
- Please pre-pay online for your visit, located under the “Admissions” tab at the top of the page. Or, you can bring exact change to the door.
- As always, dress for the weather!
Donations of food or cash are being accepted for the Leduc & District Food Bank.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
December 1, 2020 to December 23, 2020 | 5PM to 10PM
December 24, 2020 | 5PM to 8PM
December 25, 2020 CLOSED
December 26, 2020 to January 3, 2021 | 5PM to 10PM.
Venue : Leduc West Antique Society, 49541, Range Rd 260, Calmar, AB T0C 0V0