The Applebarn is the heart and soul of the Taves Family’s offering to their community.
It is a must-see late summer and fall adventure for any family or group of friends coming to the Fraser Valley, offering a host of activities for all ages.
The Applebarn is guaranteed to bring out your inner child and have you creating memories of a lifetime!
Late Summer/Fall Attractions
- Jumping Pillow (you can reserve online for a private booking)
- U-Pick Apples
- Petting Barn
- Hay rides (open 10:30 am to 4:30 pm on weekdays and regular hours on weekends)
- Playground & Slides
- Bee Hive Viewing Window
- Pedal Karts
- Farmville and Pumpkin Pillow
- Corn Quest Maze
- Country Store
- Pumpkin Patch(Opens Sept. 26)
- Tractor Trail (Date TBD)
- Zipline (Date TBD)
Weekend Only Activities That Are Open!
- Pony Rides
- Concession Stand
- Corn Gun (Date TBD)
- Pumpkin Cannon (Date TBD)
- Corn and Potato Roaster (Date TBD)
Pumpkins – Prices vary per size and range from $1 to $35 for the big specialty ones!
|Admission||Weekdays||Weekends & Holidays||Wicked Wednesday!|
|Children (2 and under)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Children (3-17 years of age)||$14.95||$17.50||$11.95|
|Adults (18 yrs and older)||$9.95||$13.50||$7.95|
|Senior (65 yrs and older)||$6.95||$8.50||$5.50|
An Applebarn Pass includes the following activities:
- Corn Quest Maze x 2
- Sunflower Patch
- Petting Barn and Bunny Town
- Pedal Karts
- Playground, Slides and Farmville
- Hay ride
Visitors to our Country Store, Pumpkin Patch and U-Pick Orchards do not require a pass. Simply enjoy your time on our farm and pay for whatever produce you pick or choose.
How to get tickets?
At the Ticketbooth
WHEN & WHERE
Pumpkin Patch – Opens September 26
September 5 – October 30
Open every day including Labour Day and ALL OF Thanksgiving weekend
Farm shopping only without the crowds: 9:00 am to 10:00 am
All farm attractions: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Hayrides are open from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm on weekdays and regular hours on weekends
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Taves Estate Cidery, 333 Gladwin Rd, Abbotsford, BC
- Pony rides are weather dependent. Children must be 85 lbs or under.
- Methods of Payment: Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit.
- Payment is accepted at our ticket booths at the farm. No online sales at this time.
- A mask must be worn on the hay ride. You may bring your own or purchase one for $1.