Travel the 2.5 kilometre route in the comfort of your own vehicle, tune your radio to the Park’s Christmas station and enjoy the views.
There are lots to see and do as you travel the 2.5 km route around Red River Exhibition Park. Please note that some activities are weather permitting, and all the activities listed below are included with gate admission.
- Come see our 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs.
- The skating rink is open as the weather permits and is free with admission. Please bring your own skates – no skate rentals on-site. There is a warming hut to change shoes and skates.
- Photo stop! Bring your camera and take holiday photos with your family and all of the holiday sculptures.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions, we will not be having sleigh rides this year. They will be back when times are better.
Who is it for?
Advance Price: $15 (plus GST) for one family vehicle with up to seven passengers.
Prices at the Gate: Tickets purchased at the gate include GST. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and debit are accepted.
- Family vehicle/taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers – $20
- Small bus or handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers – $35
- Small bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers – $45
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers – $65
- Bus with 41 plus passengers – $85
How to get tickets?
Buy Online– Online Tickets TBA
Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance at Giant Tiger, Circle K and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
November 21, 2020 to January 2, 2021 | 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Venue & Address :
Red River Exhibition Park, Winnipeg
New entrance: Click here for a map.