Dauphin’s Countryfest is Canada’s longest running country music festival.
James Barker Band
..and many more!
See full lineup here.
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
Tickets : 2021 – TBA
2020 Weekend Admission: Ages 13+: $249; Ages 3-12: Free
Thursday Kickoff Party $79; Friday/Saturday/Sunday $99
- Limit of 10 weekend tickets and 5 campsites per order
- 2 weekend tickets must be purchased for every 1 campsite purchased
- Children aged 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult
- All tickets are subject to a processing fee of $6
- All admission tickets are subject to a handling fee of $10
- All campsites are subject to an environmental fee of $10
- All tickets and fees are subject to GST
How to get tickets?
Tickets are available online, by phone or in person at the Countryfest Office in Dauphin; All tickets are processed online and subject to all fees and taxes.
WHEN & WHERE
July 1 – 4, 2021
Venue & Address :
The festival site is located 10 km south of The City of Dauphin on Highway #10 (3.5 hours from Winnipeg)nipeg