Renewing Relationships and Celebrating Resilience – 20th Anniversary of Keeping the Fires Burning
One of Manitoba’s largest Indigenous led events, affirms and celebrates traditional knowledge keepers and the important role of relationship building that contributes to truth and reconciliation.
Ka Ni Kanichihk is excited to invite you to join us in marking 20 years of celebrating Indigenous resilience, relationship and reconciliation by honouring First Nations, Metis and Inuit Elders and Knowledge Keepers who have contributed to cultural revitalization and renewal. Your ticket purchase will include access to attend the “rising up” ceremony live streamed starting at 7:00 pm on Monday June 21, 2021.
Hosted by Indigenous youth, the 2 – hour event will also feature:
- Greetings from Indigenous leaders
- Living Mino Pimatisiwin – teachings of health and wellness
- World class traditional and contemporary music and dance
- Option to have a 4 course dinner provided by WOW catering delivered to your door.
- Epic silent auction featuring traditional Indigenous art and craft and health and wellness products.
Who is it for?
Virtual Pass with Dinner $150.00 Includes access to virtual online celebration and 4-course dinner provided by WOW Catering.
Virtual Passes no Dinner: $50.00 Includes access to online virtual celebration only.
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time: Monday, June 21, 2021 | 7:00 PM