Take a walking or skating tour of Arctic Glacier Winter Park, day or night.
- Skate on over a full kilometre of groomed skating trails along magically lit paths to the CN stage rink.
- Take a twirl under The Canopy, glide under the lights on the Historic Rail Bridge or simply walk the site and take in the thousands of beautiful lights along the way.
- Bring your toboggan and slide down any of the hills on site. Look for the Ai Wei Wei Forever Bicycles Sculpture (made of 1254 bikes) for a great backdrop to your sledding.
- Stop and take a selfie under the archway in the Prarie Garden. It’s on the most photographed places on the site. The Canopy rink near The Forks Market is a perfect place for beginners.
- Listen at CN Stage and at The Canopy rink for special playlists made just for us by Manitoba Music.
Click here for up-to-date information on trails and park conditions.
Who is it for?
All ages Family
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
While conditions last
Venue & Address :
The Forks, 1 Forks Market Road, Winnipeg, MB, Canada