- Canopy Skating Rink is located in The Forks Plaza, and is a great space to test out your skating ability before heading out onto the trails. The canopy above the ice surface is beautifully lit and animated with music.
- Festival Park Skating Rink is located adjacent to the Festival Park Stage and is available for leisure skating and pick-up hockey games. The rink is maintained daily for excellent ice conditions. Hockey nets and warm-up shacks are provided.
- The Toboggan Hill is located behind the Inn at The Forks. Bring your toboggan and glide into Festival Park.
- 1 km of skating trails connect the largest portion of Arctic Glacier Winter Park to The Plaza and Market areas and meander through The Forks site. All trails, rinks and the river are connected to the Plaza with rubber mats. Warming huts and many benches are strategically placed along the trail.
- Festive lights enhance Arctic Glacier Winter Park by keeping the entire site colourfully lit and providing a warm, beautiful glow.
Click here for up-to-date information on trails and park conditions.
Who is it for?
All ages Family
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
December 1, 2019 – February 23, 2020
Venue & Address :
The Forks, 1 Forks Market Road, Winnipeg, MB, Canada