On the heels of big retailers like The Bay, Nordstorm, Lululemon, Nike closing their physical store locations across Canada and Cadillac Fairview Malls reducing operating hours, Ikea Canada has announced that it is closing stores across Canada.
- Canada – U.S. Border Temporarily Closed to Non- Essential Traffic
- Ikea Canada Temporarily Closing All Its Stores
WHAT IS OPEN & CLOSED DURING IKEA STORE CLOSURE
- All physical stores will be closed temporarily
- Open online at IKEA.ca
- Home delivery services open
- Store Click & Collect pick-up open between 11 AM – 6 PM.
According to the news release, all 7,300 Ikea workers will be supported through comprehensive benefits package and paid leave policy and all current commercial offers will be extended until April 30th, 2020.