To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, the Saskatchewan Government has issued guidelines and restrictions under the current Public Health Order.
Public Health Orders – Currently In Effect
- Masks Mandatory in Indoor Public Places and on Regina Transit
Saskatchewan Gathering Limits
From December 17:
- All private dwelling indoor gatherings are limited to immediate households only
- All private and public outdoor gatherings are prohibited, except persons in groups of 10 or less may briefly meet to exchange greetings and must ensure physical distancing between households is maintained.
Starting Saturday, December 19:
- Casinos and bingo halls must close; and
- Personal care services must reduce customer occupancy by 50 per cent.
Beginning December 25:
- Retail services (essential and non-essential) must reduce their capacity to 50 per cent as prescribed in the public health order. Large big box retailers, as defined in the public health order, must reduce to 25 per cent of capacity.
Parks & Outdoor
- Provincial Parks – Updates
- Parks, playgrounds, sports fields, trails, dog parks, tennis, pickleball and basketball courts, skate parks, and public squares are open.
- National Parks and Historic Sites –Plan Ahead
- Landmark Theatre
- Saskatchewan Science Centre Exhibit Floor remains closed. Visitors can experience JoyLab 2.0 in the visiting exhibition gallery – at a reduced admission price
- Kramer Imax Theatre
- RCMP Heritage Centre
- Art Gallery of Regina
- MacKenzie Art Gallery
- Royal Saskatchewan Museum
- Rainbow Cinema
- Cineplex Cinemas
Places to Visit in Regina:
- Day Trips from Regina
- Hiking Trails In and Around Regina
- Self-guided Tours in Regina
- Parks and Natural Areas of Saskatchewan
Food & Grocery
- Grocery Stores Open
- Limited to seat four at a single table
- Regina Restaurants Open for Takeout & Delivery During COVID-19
- Restaurants Open in Regina For Dine-In Services
- Retail businesses
- Shopping Malls are open
- Public markets and farmers markets
City Services & Other Facilities
- All essential services
- Regina Public Transit
- All arenas have reopened with the exception of the Al Ritchie Arena
- City cemeteries
- Garbage and Recycling collection
- Online Regina Library Services
- All Regina Public Library branches, Dunlop Art Gallery locations, and RPL Film Theatre are open
- Winter League Registration Opens November 1st
- Regina’s City Hall is open. Limited services at main floor counters will be available for customers to pay water bills, property taxes, parking tickets, and for licensing services. The Building and Development Permit Counter will also be open for limited services.