– Acceleration of COVID19 issues.
– Appeals and advice from doctors, Health Ministries and government spokes persons to cancel or postpone gatherings of over 250 people.
– Our inability to ensure social distancing in our normal crowd sizes of 1000-2000 people a day on the buses and in line ups
– Our need to protect our volunteers many of whom are seniors.
– Our desire not to provide an environment where our children are at risk.
– Our desire to do our part in “flattening the curve” and keep this horrible virus from spreading to our area and Ontario.
34th Annual Festival
Join in the town of Warkworth for the annual Warkworth Maple Syrup Festival.
Take a stroll around the village and watch for “Maple inspired Wonderments” stop for a coffee or lunch and visit our unique shops and galleries and other entertainment.Visit Sandy Flat Sugar Bush for pancake breakfasts (pancake, maple syrup, sausages and hot beverage), free Taffy on snow, horse drawn sleigh or wagon rides through the bush, maple evaporation tours new and old, live entertainment, maple syrup for sale and winter activities.
Who is it for?
Admission to the Sugar Bush – $4 (Children 12 & under admitted free)
Pancake Breakfast at the Sugar Bush – $7 (Children 12 & under $3.00)
Sleigh Rides at the Sugar Bush – $2 (Children under 10 ride free)
How to get tickets?
At the door
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
March 14th & 15th, 2020
Sandy Flat Sugar Bush — Saturday and Sunday | 9 am to 4 pm
Village: Saturday | 9 am to 5 pm and Sunday | 10 am to 4:30 pm
Venue & Address :
Main Street, Warkworth , Trent Hills and other venues
Park in the Village of Warkworth and hop on a free shuttle bus, compliments of AMES Lines.