Since its inception as the first outdoor curling tournament in Calgary in over 100 years back in 2017, the Beltline Bonspiel has strengthened Calgary’s Beltline neighbourhoods bringing together residents in the middle of winter for a truly unique Calgary experience.
The Beltline Bonspiel is a FREE, family-friendly event for everyone.
- Competition Sheet: watch local communities compete for the coveted 1915 Brewer’s Trophy Cup
- Lougheed House – free admission: warm up in the club house to live music, drinks, and delicious food
- Event Stage: live DJs spinning tracks all day long
- Family Curling Zone: free curling for everyone
- Beer garden featuring local Beltline breweries Inner City Brewing and Last Best Brewing & Distilling.
- Warm up by the fire pits and enjoy some of Calgary’s finest craft beers and DJs.
- Warm Up Zone: thaw out next to a fire pit while sipping on hot chocolate
- Winterland Kids Zone: entertainment for all the wee ones
- Firepits all around to keep you warm
- Calgary’s premier East African food truck bringing something new and amazing to the food truck scene – samosas, fried cassava, beef mishkaki, butter chicken poutine and more delicious dishes
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, February 15, 2020 | 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue & Address :
Lougheed House – 707 – 13 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0K8 Canada