Since its inception as the first outdoor curling tournament in Calgary in over 100 years we’ve brought together Calgarians for a truly unique winter experience.
The Beltline Bonspiel is a FREE, family-friendly event for everyone.
• Competition Sheet: watch local communities compete for the coveted 1915 Brewer’s Trophy Cup
• Lougheed House: warm up in the club house to live music, drinks, and delicious food
• Event Stage: live DJs spinning tracks all day long
• Family Curling Zone: free curling for everyone
• Beer Garden delicious local beer rink-side from Village Brewery
• Warm Up Zone: thaw out next to a fire pit while sipping on hot chocolate
• Winterland Kids Zone: entertainment for all the wee ones
Who is it for?
All ages – Family
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
Saturday, February 16, 2019 | 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Venue & Address :
Lougheed House – 707 – 13 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0K8 Canada