Discover the amazing, underground world of caves on this half-day, small-group guided cave explorer tour with all equipment included. Follow your guide through the twists and turns of this subterranean world, crawling past prehistoric bones and observing centuries-old rock formations. Choose to explore lesser-travelled places in the cave and wriggle through manhole-cover sized passages (optional) to test yourself in this rugged environment.
- Experienced guide, equipment, safety briefing, and instruction provided
- Learn about the cave’s geology and how caves are formed over time
- Pass through multiple chambers and see stalactites and stalagmites
Who is it for?
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Caving is a moderately strenuous activity. Guests should be prepared to hike uphill for 30-40 minutes on a mountain trail, in addition to climbing, crawling, squeezing, and sliding through the cave. All participants must wear a helmet as well as a safety harness which has a maximum waist size of 46″ (116 cm) and a maximum leg size of 33″ (84 cm)
- Not recommended for pregnant women beyond their first trimester
Cost: $135.00 + GST
10-15 yrs: $115 + GST
- All activities
- Expert guide
- All caving equipment
- Entry/Admission – Canmore Cave Tours
How to get tickets?
WHEN & WHERE
Various Dates from June 6, 2020
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Start and End: 129 Bow Meadows Crescent, Canmore, AB T1W 2W8, Canada